Thread: Rhiannon Movie
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
True but the reality is spoof like whether you realize it or not. For example even if you tried to make a spoof movie about the Eagles, it would never work. Even with their own drama it would be really hard to make it funny even if you tried. With Fleetwood Mac, the drama and absurdity of their story is almost impossible to not make it spoof like. Also because women are involved there is a bit of sexism that may not be with other bands. When a guy acts drugged out and crazy its ok but when a woman does it it's not supposed to happen or has a comedy aspect. Bottom line if you tell the truth and not spin the story, you cant help but to laugh out loud. Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction. Just imagine the material from Stevie alone. The crazy Prince stories. She marries her dead best friend's husband and Don Henley hangs up the phone on her when she calls to tell him about the marriage.
And she thought Robin was rocking the baby's cradle. I'm the type of person who wants to think Robin was doing that, so ... maybe that's why I was a Stevie fan for so long, before the demonic possession of her body and soul was complete. But I liked her quirky talk and wanted to believe some of it could be possible.