View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I was listening to my tape of the LA Forum (10/02/83) the other day, and I heard a couple of things I had forgotten about. It was an extremely Stevie-chatty show anyway, much more so even than usual. But during one of her overtalky moments, Lori said, “All right — shut up!” Stevie laughed. Then, right before “Gypsy,” Stevie was going on and on, and someone in the first row must have said, “Give me a break,” because Stevie got a little miffed and said, “Give you a break? If you would like to come up here, I’ll give you a break.”

I of course do not think there should be another concert, except to make happy all the mobs of people who seem to want one. I think there should be a creative project of some sort that involves some thinking. Why not, for example, have Fleetwood Mac record and produce the Rhiannon project? They could do it in suite form, like an old prog album, with instrumental patches. Thinking out loud here.
The ideal capstone to their career as a band would be another album, preferably a double with an eclectic blend of stuff both new and from vaults. A tour at this stage is pathetic. But of course all chances of albums were wiped away years ago.