View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

here's the podcast via youtube -

btw, he pretty much settles the whole argument that creeps up over and over again because Stevie and her people are trying to sweep under the rug the part of band only wanting Lindsey. yes, band only wanted Lindsey, that's something Stevie will never forgive Mick, but Lindsey was very clear that it should be both of them, that they already have truckload of new songs and that she wrote half of them.

the whole "makes me cry" bs is nauseating. yes Mick you are weak weasel who will throw friends under the bus for the money. it made us cry when you did it with our band, when you did it with Lindsey ("we don't do that"? he is more than dyslexic to be able to spout such bs in the same breath when talking about doing that to Lindsey, and of course he did it to several others too).

anyway. Mick and FM basically treated very accomplished has beens as hired players for the tour. it helped them to put their names out there. now they are gone on capitalizing on their year of playing with FM. insisting on having them in the closing chapter of the band is kinda embarrassing. Classic 5 can probably do a one-off like they did the Dance and call it a day.

it will never happen though because Stevie holds all the cards no matter how hard Mick is trying to get them back. and it's her band now - she doesn't want FM to be the band of Classic 5 or of Peter Green. she wants it to be Stevie Nicks' band. so she will never agree to get Lindsey back. i guess keeping Neil and Mike waters it down enough in Mick's mind that he's thinking maybe she'll agree to that. kinda like when Lindsey came to those 2 LA shows back on the Tango tour is i guess what Mick is thinking.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"