View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Sure, so my view is that the 2018-2019 tour was nostalgia. This Live Deluxe release is also nostalgia.

Lindsey is not a member of Fleetwood Mac anymore. Mick said on CBS This Morning that they are a new band, and with that I understand that they've moved on from Lindsey.
This isn't a reissue of a studio album, it's a reissue of live material. Studio albums contain classic recordings of the songs that people always hear on the radio or are most familiar with. Fireflies was already rereleased in 2018 on 50 Years Don't Stop, not sure if One More Night was on it.

So if you're going to release live recordings of old songs, why not release live recordings of this new lineup which Christine has said was the most fun tour or easiest going tour ever, rather than live recordings of the band with someone who is not a member now? That's what I ask to FM and management.
Live was was a Top 20 album and the only release from the Rumours lineup to not have a deluxe reissue. A 40 year old legacy live album being reissued has nothing to do with the new lineup. Like, they’re not reissuing this over/instead of the 18-19 tour. This reissue wasn’t something driven by the band.

THE Stephen Hopkins