View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
If you lived near me I'd be sure to drive by often,as a 20-something who only turns up the volume on FM/ Stevie songs. I also dance in my car seat, drum on the steering wheel, have a penchant for suddenly singing bass lines instead of the lyrics while air bass playing, it's all good if the boom boom is Mick and John, right?

Seriously though I know exactly what you mean, it's a gift my younger brother sold off his car for a motorcycle, he had those expensive speakers that deafen you and rap music. I've always had super sensitive ears, you'd probably think I listen to most music too quite, i love to blast FM though, think finally seeing them in concert did it for me too, they sound better loud now.
Hahahaha.That was funny as you said you were dancing in your car seat.I do the same thing.LOL. If no cars around I'll add the horn section to the mix by tapping on the car horn..LOL.....

I actually burned out my old car speakers with Stevie or FM on a concert trip so far I haven't blow the speakers in my current car yet.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016