View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I never understood that rivalry between Bob and Chris...In a thing about "egos"?, one part banned the other from the story of a band where the banned part was very well known...and some years later, it continued without reasons!
Bob was an amazing musician. His solo career was short and forgotten, he couldn't manage it well to become a more famous artist. Even today, one of his most famous songs is Sentimental Lady, one which he recorded with FM before, so it's a solo song, but originally not a so-solo song...
I didn't know Wendy. When I entered here, there was a strong discussion about Bob and the R&RHOF, and Wendy was telling that Chris was the problem, that was unfair what happened with Bob, the rojalties, and stuff...When I returned here, maybe two years ago, I noticed that Wendy passed away too, banned from the forum and with no answer about her husband's situation in the Hall of Fame and on the FM history...
I remember Bob at the Rock Family Trees documentary -at my point of view, the best documentary of FM ever made-. Of course it was 1995, nothing about R&RHOF or stuff was mentioned, but at least he was also a main part of the film. Anyway, he didn't talk so much about his departure, and of course, the reasons why.