View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Chris has a dark side that I am curious about. I love her and her songs but falling in love with Dennis Wilson? He was roommates with Charles Manson, drug addict, alcoholic, and just crazy man..

Another part of Bob's chats that fascinated me that I would love to ask Chris but she may not tell the truth is about Bob's talking on stage in the songs. He wrote that Chris would stare him down with evil on stage when he would do this during Bermuda Triangle
How can you say Stevie is less about money when her manager demands 40% of the profits of a 5 person band. I think you have been drinking the water at bwboy's place
Even though Chris was ALWAYS my favorite, clearly she makes bad love decisions. She likes losers. I'm not saying that John's a loser now, but yeah, to marry such a severe alcoholic....what was she thinking? And Dennis, well, he was an off the charts loser. Maybe I'm related to Chris, because that's what all the women in my family do....date the bad boy losers. My cousin Mandy used to tell me, "I don't want no church boy....that's not exciting!"

Now I could relate to the Bob talking bit. It's very much like the Old Goat blathering on and on. STFU AND PLAY THE NEXT SONG!!!

$tevie holds all the cards now, and $he knows it, and $he has $atan as her manager.

I guarantee you that I've swallowed nothing at his place!!!