View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Really cool.
I still cant believe that 20 years ago, you could email Bob and he would respond, sign something and sell you something. He would even have email chats with friends online. WHY WHY WHY did I not partake in this.
His contributions to Fleetwood Mac are so substantial.
He was so amazing and down to Earth. He answered several of my questions over the years, and I always WANTED to ask Bob and Wendy out to dinner, but was always too afraid of being rejected(I guess).

He committed suicide on a morning that I was leaving Nashville(that's where they lived). Read about it the minute I got to my other house in Indiana. Made me sick to think about.

It's surreal to think about Wendy getting banned from the Ledge, a few years after his death. She was Bob's protector and champion, but she was so bitter about Bob being kept out of the Hall of Fame. She couldn't let it go. She's the one who said it was Christine that insisted to Mick that Bob not be included.