View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I could not disagree more. The reality of Lindsey being fired and accurately depicting his status with the band does not degrade his legacy with the band. Lindsey also quit the band and he was still acknowledged as a former member.

Its not semantics. Its reality. When we ignore reality or pretend it does not exist is what hurts the legacy of the band. Accepting Lindsey being fired is factual just like him being a former member is factual. There is no difference. But to each their own. I live in realville. IMHO ignoring reality is pretending he was not fired from the band.

It seems I take a different view than many on this board when it comes to Lindsey's firing. When Lindsey was hospitalized, many on this board melted down because the band was not offering statements from the stage on their tour. I was firm in my belief they should not say a word. You don't throw someone out a window, then run down the stairs pretending to be upset and offer words of encouragement. The band finally spoke from the stage. Lindsey's wife spoke up and she had the same belief as me. How dare they say a word.

Am I bitter?, probably yes. I also don't forget.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 05-19-2021 at 01:11 PM..