View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
If you can explain the practical difference, I’d love to know. Either way, it’s a 100% live show that people pay to stream and is shown at a specific time. Would it have been different in any meaningful way to most people? Would it have changed anyone’s perception of Lindsey as an artist?
do you even know what "live" means?

show is either live or pre-recorded. (and you could get both with Lindsey yesterday.) when it's live it is raw and you get glitches and warts. you get the reaction in the moment. you know, stuff that people usually complain about with LB - that he's a perfectionist and control freak. apparently not anymore - not nearly as much as some others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I mean, what better opportunity to debut a new song off his forthcoming album? He has six solo albums, seven Fleetwood Mac albums, and songs from soundtracks, surely there’s a deeper cut than “Stephanie”.
haha changing topics i see. you know that i've been complaining about this on social media all day. but that' a different topic that belongs in LB forum where we're been discussing it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"