View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

there was a lot of good stuff, but there were times esp when talking about the BN days where I wanted to smack Mark to STFU and let LB finish a thought

Like he started to say several times "I think back on those days and.." and he'd get cut off with "When did Mick start effing Stevie?" (i'm paraphrasing)

it seemed like he finally got his thought out after umpteen tries and was saying that it all seems sort if predestined or something.

he also started to say something about how supportive his parents were and Maron blabbed right over it.. he started to say "my parents were so supportive that...." and I'm guessing he was going to say that they were so supportive they let the band rehearse at his house (didn't I hear him say that somewhere else?)

Marc doesn't listen a lot he just asks inane questions or talks to show how smart he is. If this weren't LB I wouldn't have stayed with it.

Lindsey was oddly super super reluctant in the discussion of what happened with the band. "Someone didn't want to work with me anymore" "Someone did x" He did work in the comment that other people were "weak". He very quickly acknowledged that he'd asked for some time to tour his solo stuff but then got very blurry and unclear about what all else happened.... And then "someone said they didn't ever want to work with me again"

Curiously he did refer to Mick as his "soulmate" which seemed a bit....much to me. And kind of funny since Stevie has said that about Mick and her as well.

When talking about his relationship with stevie in the early days prior to FM he kinda weaved and bobbed around specifics but talked abut they had some problems even then and there were some......and then he did a few long pauses...... before saying there were some "disappointments" in the relationship but then they got back together anyway and clearly he was referencing her stepping out on him with other people.

There were a couple of quotes I wanted to run past the group to hear people's thoughts but didn't have time.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 07-30-2021 at 02:50 PM..