View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuncles View Post
I took that photo and obviously I have the poster!! I saw it in a fanzine and decided I had to have it. I looked EVERYWHERE for it. I told anyone who would listen how much I wanted it. Then a member of Enchanted found the poster in a shop in Colorado. She then asked me if I wanted her to pick it up for me and ship across the country to me! I was stunned. That poster is sort of the holy grail of Stevie posters only because there were so few printed up. It's for a one off City Of Hope she did in 1983. You can't see it in the photo but the bottom gives the details about the show. One of the things I love about the poster is the ribbons are blowing on the fan, but the fan isn't even plugged in!!!
Your very very lucky to have that poster. Ever since I'd seen it in the old Silver Springs fanzine (seems like eons ago now/what early 90's) I've wanted that poster as well. I was outbid ...same with the rare BD UK poster....its those last minute outbids that I totally hate on ebay. It is a beautiful poster......enjoy!!
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."