View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 08:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Isn't she a LOT younger than him? Da Googles says 51. That's still? prime time for a woman. Maybe he....

I've theorized before that maybe his life threatening episode changed his priorities? He certainly wouldn't be the first.
That is so true. Lindsey saw his dad and brother die young because of hereditary heart problems. He had fear his whole life and then it happened and he survived. He could have died or survived and lost his voice. He recovered and having survived does change you. His wife was so loyal to him when he was fired and she came out swinging. She could have just let the endless fighting in the band be like any other day. Yet she made it known how poorly he was treated. It seemed Lindsey took it better than his wife. Lindsey has changed over the years. He never wanted to be part of a big money machine but embraced the big money machine for the last 20 years with the Mac. Remember the Cream magazine interview from 1982 where Lindsey said he saw his future of not touring when he turned 40. He changed and we all change. We owe them the privacy they deserve and I have no interest in what happened. Their marriage lasted many times longer than other rock stars.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-18-2021 at 02:04 PM..