View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Oh and before you lecture me on facts, do I need to copy and paste the many, many quotes stating Lindsey left Fleetwood Mac because it was just getting too crazy, in the studio and on the road? It wasn’t exactly a “I quit to jump start my solo career” situation.
And we can find quotes where he talked about resenting having to put his solo project on hold to make a Fleetwood Mac album and the quotes where says there was always an understanding that he would resume his solo work after TITN was finished. I don’t doubt it was a crazy session, but he was ready to be done before it even started.

Quote:
And boohoo about Christine having contractual obligations.
She wasn’t contractually obligated to do that album, what are you ranting about? The label noticed Stevie’s success and pressured Christine to give it a try. Since Fleetwood Mac was going into indefinite hiatus, she decided to do it. She had fun, but it ultimately wasn’t her thing. Just as with Christine Perfect, she still didn’t like being the lone front woman and preferred being in a band. Again, unlike the other two, Christine didn’t aspire to be a solo artist. Why would she when she had most of Fleetwood Mac’s Top 40 hits?

THE Stephen Hopkins