View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

- Family Man. The flamenco guitar is great, but I don't feel the song fits well on the album so I have a bit of a grudge against it.

- Red Rover. The whole intro just screams tweaker energy to me. I especially hate the way he whispersings "You know it just brings you down." I actually love the part where the other guitars come in at :39 through all the way up to the chorus, and again at 2:27. But once the chorus comes in? It's uninspired and boring to my ears and makes me lose interest in the rest of the song. Basically, I would genuinely love this song if someone surgically removed the choruses.

- Steal Your Heart Away. Why must the chorus plod along so? Why is Christine featured only on my least-favourite Lindsey songs from Say You Will?

- Bleed to Love Her. Another plodder of an adult contemporary song. Not awful by any means, but these two songs are two hits of Klonopin in the middle of an otherwise rocking album.

- Eyes of the World. On another thread I said Empire State was my least-favourite song on Mirage. After listening to Mirage a few more times after posting that, it's actually Eyes of the World. I don't have any real reason as to why I'm not a fan of this song aside from thinking the chorus is a snoozefest again.

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."

Last edited by Moz; 12-17-2022 at 07:22 PM..