View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just saw Christine is selling several of her awards, including AMA trophies, plus platinum certifications. I guess she must not care about those honors. She should be ashamed of herself. A lot of people would liked to have won awards or have albums that went gold or platinum. It’s such a slap in the face!

I think it should be illegal for Mick, John, and Christine to sell these honors and awards- who do they think they are? John should be forced to keep that surfboard Stevie got him forever. There’s no reason he can’t just keep it in storage.

The clothes Christine is selling should have been donated to the Salvation Army, or some other second hand store. It’s unacceptable that she’s offering fans the opportunity to purchase these items. She has enough money, anyway. Who cares if some of the proceeds go to charity- it’s probably only 10% anyway. Who cares if the total collected is $1 million- that means only 10%, or $100,000, would actually go charity. Peanuts! I doubt if any charity would take such a small amount.