View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Of COURSE I meant Henley, not Felder. Are you blond? And yes, I'm a huge Eagles fan.

LROOE is a pretty good album, but it suffers the same problem that SYW does. It's TOO F*CKING LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG. What is it with these geezers wanting to put out the longest album possible. Whatever happened to self editing? "LET'S PICK THE BEST 10 SONGS, AND GO WITH THAT!", said no geezer ever....

Hey, I was front row for BuckVie in Nashville. I can't help other people's lack of taste, and their preference for goat sounds.

I would never equate Don FELDER with $tevie. Don has TALENT. Lots of talent. I've always preferred him to Joe. His solos are infinitely more interesting.
Nailed it - LROOE is like double the size it should be. It’s got way too much crappy fluff on it. The good stuff is really good though!

For his contribution to Hotel California alone, Felder should still be in Eagles. What I like about Frey and Henley is how they own their a-holeness. Imagine Stevie being involved in a Mac documentary like History of the Eagles and not mincing words about how she got Lindsey fired. And then allowing Lindsey to have his say in the same documentary. She would never because she has to always be portrayed as the victim. Glen and Don had zero fu**s to give if anyone thinks they’re jerks.