View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

she's totally delusional about the sort of career she has left. If anything she's gotten rather bitter about the effect of the last couple years with the pandemic and how it has ripped her off ... because you know, everything and I mean EVERYTHING in the world is about HER and how it affects her. Of course, this gave her all that free time she claimed she cravedddddd over the years to work on her poems staring at the sea and putting together her Rhiannon stuff etc etc. Did she? No. And to me, any of that is mostly fair game if he wants to comment on her. Look at me being productive and what has she done? It's bitchy but it's about work. She's never shied away from taking swipes at him regarding their working situation and how he was as a producer. In fact I don't think she's ever done an interview where she didn't bring up his name unprompted by the interviewer. She did that cringey interview when she was on whatever tv talent show that was sitting beside Jimmy Iovine and all she could talk about was LB, to the point Jimmy just rolled his eyes and said "yeah yeah Lindsey". (And then she tried to make up for it by telling him that he had the most darling little body. Hideous). She's just as self-centered as people accuse LB of being (even if her fans don't see it) and as the previous poster said, maybe that's just how you have to be to be a star for 45 years.

Having said that, I think Mick and LB are delusional about the sort of career the band has left.... with Chris and John in the physical state they are each in, and neither being very excited about the prospect of any more touring. Lindsey and Mick should give up any dreams of getting everyone together again ever; and if by a miracle it happened it won't be more than a performance that gets recorded like The Dance or something.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 09-16-2021 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: clarification