View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
It’s hard to be a SN when she takes her fans for granted. She keeps rehashing the same old same old. I did like the 24 Karat Gold tour but I do think she could have dropped some songs and added others. To not do a single song from any album released 85-2001 was stupid. Some of the songs she chose to include like Enchanted, If Anyone Falls, etc could have been dropped for something from the albums she ignored.

Show them the way was awful. I tried to like it but it’s a real turkey. The last album was 7 years ago. Quit milking the hits and be creative. I want to support but if it’s just going to be the same old same old.

If she does do an amphitheatre tour next year it will prove she has nothing left to give but nostalgia.
Fleetwood Mac and Stevie(and anyone associated with Irving) are all about the numbers. Playing a few songs that everyone in the venue doesn't know might make casual fans skip a tour....GOTTA SELL DEM SEATS!!!!!!

Face it, Lindsey is the ONLY member of FM with any artistic integrity left. He cares about putting out new music, and challenging the audience. The rest of them are just number pushers.