View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I would say my allegiances were 50/50 between Stevie and Lindsey until about 10 years ago. And I always preferred Fleetwood Mac to either Stevie and Lindsey's music. My wish would always be for a band album over any solo album. Live shows too. I was never one of those people saying, "Oh, I just love the intimacy of a solo concert." I like the magic of a stadium with 10,000 people. I always think of the 5 of them in that setting, even though I appreciate their solo shows and albums.

With Stevie, I always thought her personality was delusional and extra, but I also thought she was very funny. Her talking words gave me pleasure and her music ignited imagination, longing, gave substance in feeling to what could not be put into words.

But now I just hate her. She did not just dry up creatively, she dammed the river flow to make sure the band went dry too, acted with mindboggling cruelty towards Lindsey and ... it's just all cringe all the time.

Christine, eh. My base feelings for Christine never change, even when I'm mad at her. Such beauty. Such beauty. I've been wooed beyond the sun coming up. Wooed for eternity.

Lindsey, well, alpha and omega.

I think Mick deserves to be living under a freeway overpass. I would like to know more about John. I feel like we used to know him and haven't for decades.

I guess I'm weak and treacherous though, because I would still like a goodbye from the five of them all together.

Last edited by michelej1; 09-25-2021 at 07:21 AM..