View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roomsonfire21 View Post
This is my idea for the final mac shows. One in north america, one in europe. Christine joins the band again, as the iconic 5 members close the book on Fleetwood Mac.
The concert starts in absolute silence. A large video screen starts a 10 second countown much like in a silent, or home movie. The studio version of world turning plays as old video from the pre-rumours days plays. We are journying thru the history of fleetwood mac. Thunderous applause erupts when Christine, Stevie, and Lindsay, are shown joining the band. the clips begin to speed up, while the music gets louder. We move thru rumours, tusk, and mirage within 20 seconds. this montage continues with stevie solo, tango in the night, lindsay leaves the band, the shake the cage tour, the dance, say you will, and unleashed. The clips now at a blinding speed, and the music near-deafening, both cut off abruptly. A single spotlight shines down on the stage, illuminating buckingham. He screams out "looking out for looooove", and the band lauches into the full band version of Big Love, as the stage lights explode with dazzling light. Stevie and Lindsay do the infamous grunting, but in a way that makes it seem as if they are fighting. The song ends, and the concert continues.
Big Love(full band)
Say You Love Me(three part harmonies)
Gold Dust Woman(with snippet of sisters of the moon)
Not that Funny
Gypsy
Everywhere
acoustic section:
Crystal
Never Going Back Again
Second Hand news(Stevie Sings)
Hold Me
Landslide
return to electric instruments
Rhiannon
Go Your Own Way
You Make Lovin Fun
Sara
Monday Morning
Don't Stop.
Encore:
The band leaves the stage while a deep ambient sound plays in the background. The sound of a heartbeat emerges from the distance. This encore showcases the talents of each member in an intense, energy filled sequence.
The Chain:represents the band as a whole, and the ties that bind them. John's bass solo is extended, and the second half of the song is his show case. This segues into an elaborate percussion sequence, where each member is playing a percussive instrument, leading to...
Tusk: obviously mick's showcase, and matches his manic personality perfectly.
Im' so Afraid: Buckingham gets his catharsis out of the way.
Little Lies:extended version, where Christine rocks out, and smashes her synth in the process. exclaims "i've got blisters on me fingers!"
Edge of Seventeen:10 minute version ala soundstage, height of energy of the concert. At the end, the stage is engulfed in white confetti, while stevie lets loose a scream, followed by a "stand-back" kick.
The band all gathers by their microphones, sing songbird acapella style, and wave a bittersweet farewell to fleetwood mac.

can i tell you, that as i was reading this i was imagining it in my head and then i started to cry.....i would absolutely love for this to happen, but what an intense ending to Fleetwood Mac...ending..i can't believe i just said that. But the whole video montage, "BIG LOVE" thing...genius.

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09