View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Obviously, never say never with Fleetwood Mac, but I seriously doubt Lindsey will be back. Christine and Mick might want it, but I think Lindsey burned his bridges with Stevie and Irving. After that interview, I can’t see there being any realistic chance of him coming back.
I'm afraid I must agree with this. Mick would be for it of course, and John and Chris would come back for limited shows and big cash, but Stevie won't.

I think if she really, really thought she wanted to do it (and could get them to give her at least 50% of the money -- seriously) she *might* do it... and I think azoff would probably back her on that... recall he said he was 100% aligned with Stevie and always had been. (Which is why I never, ever, ever understood why LB made him his manager.) But that's just playing "what if". It won't go. Not after the response she issued to his comments, where she tiptoed right up to the line of revealing the dirty laundry she'd publicly glossed over for years (her bit about since 1968 and multiple specific incidents)...