View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 05:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Nobody here likes Billy. I've peed beside the man, and he's a good guy. And a good singer. Billy deserves some love here.
I would take Rick and Billy over Neil and Mike any day and I'm a huge Heartbreaker fan. I do not like Rick and Billy's singing but hold on a second (before you start flaming). One of the best songs on BTM is Billy's song! I also liked the 1990 Farewell concert better than the Dance. Having said that I always thought Billy's singing on Go Your Own Way and Dont Stop was nails down a chalkboard. I of course prefer Lindsey with the band and like Lindsey's singing. I think that is the minority opinion around here (Lindsey's singing). But I cant quite put my finger on why I liked the Billy/Rick era. Stevie was klonopinned out too. I suppose its because Chris was holding the band together and we didnt have to deal with the Stevie/Lindsey drama. Stevie was almost an afterthought with the band since none of her songs were singles during this era. Many were like "oh Stevie is still with that band?".

So there were definite perks to this era despite no commercial success.

Now the answer we deserve to know. Were you pee shy around Billy?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-27-2022 at 05:34 AM..