View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 11:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusha View Post
Honestly, a benefit for Maui, and especially Lahaina is one of the few things that I could see FM reuniting for.

That said, given that Stevie's message -- which mentioned Mick, John, Christine, and herself as connected to Lahaina, her niece (who is studying to be a psychologist) and an Unnamed Lady Who Sells Opals in Lahaina, and didn't mention Lindsey, who I think has a family vacation home in Kauai and certainly was in Hawaii with Stevie and band over the years, I don't think Lindsey will be invited to participate.
I'm on the fence about this one... I TOTALLY think if Mick organized some sort of benefit he would at least ask Lindsey to participate. And this would NOT be a "FM" gig (I just don't think John would participate... not saying never, but...seems unlikely) so Mick could say that to Stevie to try and persuade her. Now...would she perform with LB? I'm betting no. They might both show up, and they might both do a song or two, but not together....and the more anyone pushes it of course the more La Nicks would dig her heels in.

I will just say this.... if Lindsey goes before she does (as in the ultimate "goes") I really really really really really really really do. NOT. want. to hear her giving interviews about how sad she is, how special he was blah blah blah blah blah