View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

To answer you’re post “Tower”. The definition of anti gay and how it applies to me. It’s an abomination of God and if homosexuals would seek the correct counseling anything is possible in his name. I believe that and it’s my opinion like it or not.
You’re right about the number of other violent crimes. If Gods righteousness was sought by the heart of those who choose to remain blindfolded those crimes would be dealt with too.

The reason I put my 2 cents in this thread again was because of Stews post linking to the sad Jimmy site again. It’s sad that happened to Jimmy but again I believe with the correct counseling the outcome would have been different.

To elaborate a little more on the juvenile hall incident I got myself into. The guard was caught some time later. My grandfather attended the sentencing. The guard got basically a slap on the hand. In the small community I lived in at the time we found out later the judges son was gay.

To answer you’re post “Sugar”. That’s pretty out there. Rambling assumptions. I tend to take the whole gay issue personal though after my experience. I don’t need to go into the other issues you pulled out of the air.

Stew I love ya buddy. I don’t hate you nor any other homosexual on this board but after I saw the Jimmy link this morning I had to put up a link to something I found horrible too. What happened Jesse I can relate to just like you relate to Jimmy.

I’ll quote you here Stew. “This is the last post I'm going to make regarding the current topic of this thread”, but I just wanted to highlight something from the website dedicated to…
http://www.armyofgod.com/JesseDirkhising.html

By Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid / Accuracy In Media
In earlier commentaries we have contrasted the extensive coverage our establishment media gave to the murder of Matthew Shepard, a homosexual college student in Wyoming, and the murder by two homosexual men of Jesse Dirkhising, a seventh-grade student in Arkansas. At the end of November, a Nexis search of publications outside of Arkansas turned up only a half dozen news stories and a dozen editorials, columns and letters that mentioned the Dirkhising murder. Jonathan Gregg of Time magazine gave an explanation for this in an article on Time’s web site on November 4. He said: "The reason the Dirkhising story received so little play is because it offered no lessons. Shepard's murder touches on a host of complex and timely issues: intolerance, society's attitudes toward gays and the pressure to conform, the use of violence as a means of confronting one's demons. Jesse Dirkhising's death gives us nothing except the depravity of two sick men. There is no lesson here, no moral of tolerance, no hope to be gleaned in the punishment of the perpetrators. To be somehow equated with these monsters would be a bitter legacy indeed for Matthew Shepard." But there are important lessons to be found in the Dirkhising case. One is that the homosexual lifestyle frequently involves practices that are both revolting and what follows may not be suitable for children. Josh Brown and Davis Carpenter, the killers of Jesse Dirkhising, were just doing what Carpenter, who is thirty-eight years old, had been doing for years -- inflicting physical pain on others for kicks. Sadomasochism is celebrated in homosexual literature and art. Those who engage in it are not described as sick "monsters." There is a tendency to try extreme perversions in search of thrills. One, called "golden showers," is urinating on a partner. Another is using objects to sodomize a partner. In Jesse Dirkhising’s case, his tormentors used cucumbers, a banana, a sausage and a douche bottle. These practices are shown in the celebrated Mapplethorpe photographs. During the 1993 Gay Rights March on Washington, an exhibit in the Mellon Auditorium, a federal building, featured whips, chains, bondage devices and electric cattle prods as instruments of sexual pleasure.