View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool ROCK STAR!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Lindsey is a ROCK STAR...so why not PLAY GUITAR like a ROCK STAR!!!!!!

I don't think he's overdoing anything and seteca's right about the guitar moving to the forefront with the keys missing. People who like the mellow, California...i.e Rumours sound are in for a BIG CHANGE and not everybody welcomes that. Oh well...their loss.

Anyways...when Led Zep or whoever do a crazy nutsos guitar solo, are people complainin...probably not.

Lindsey's doggie paddlin...I'ver read....is an AMAZING SIGHT TO BEHOLD and my eyes cannot WAIT to behold it!!!!!! So what, he beats the guitar to a pulp, bloodies his fingers, breaks strings...GO LINDSEY!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *holding up lighter* It's about TIME he got to show off and go crazy!! If HE is enjoying himself, I say...YOU GO BOYEEE!!!!

RED ROVER is GREATNESS....AMAZING....PHENOMINAL and so are his Come and Murrow solos! He's underrated enough as it is...and if people wanna pee or go for food, THEY are the ones missing out on the GREATNESS of Lindsey...my eyes aren't leaving him until he leaves the stage.