View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
We need to have a detailed conversation about this. I'm literally petrified.

Would that be too much TMI for the TMI thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeof27 View Post
ladies, the guys "with" just end up with it looking like the guys "without" during,

No such as thing as too much TMI for this thread - that's the point of it after all! After all, maybe guys can chip into this thread and give you some tips as to what works! lol

Edgeof27 - I was waiting for someone to say this! I had guessed it would be the case but I'm not in the best position to call it! It retracts after alll... By the way, u/c here and I hadn't realised that it was the "norm" in the US for things to be different. I knew it was a choice made on either cultural/medical grounds but didn't realise it was quite so prevalent in the US.

TMI experience at my new job (a high school where I'm running the admin team while looking for academic work)... an empty box of condoms found under the desk of the depute head teacher who often works at school late into the evening. Perhaps the box got there after being tossed aside from the desk during crucial moments... haha!