View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Hahaha! In my head that takes over from Dani's quote yesterday... I have to aghree with louie though. I can be pretty dirty when the mood takesme but having heard my parents once it is not something I care to repeat. I'd hear my brother ocassionally but that's a bit different - although not exactly pleasant!

On that note, the woman wholives in the flat above mine has a boyfriend who works on the oil rigs offshore - 1 month on, one month off. When he gets back, as he did last night, believe me I know about it! Her bedroom is above mine... Last night I heard them having a damn good time for that first night back! The thing is, she's a lovely girl and always chats when I see her and seems very shy/quiet but man, no way! They say it's the quiet ones aftyer all, hehe. I'm kinda glad I didn't see her as I left for work this morning. She no way knows how much she can be heard, lol.
Ugh, I heard my little Brother and his girlfriend going at it one night a couple of years back at my parents lake house. That place is so strange... the exterior walls are probably 12" thick solid logs, so you hear NOTHING outside. But the interior walls might as well be made of tissue paper. You can literally hear when someone rolls over quietly in the bedroom next to you. Hearing my Brother having sex was in it's own way more disturbing than hearing my parents constantly go at it growing up. Yuck.

I still have yet to hear a neighbor, actually. I feel so sorry for the people who were my various flat mates and/or neighbors over the years, though. Especially during college... sheesh