View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Oh, same here... I'm a dirty, filthy whore. But hearing the 'rents going at it? I think I'd rather be water boarded. Sex and family just never, ever mix. EVER!
Hahaha! In my head that takes over from Dani's quote yesterday... I have to aghree with louie though. I can be pretty dirty when the mood takesme but having heard my parents once it is not something I care to repeat. I'd hear my brother ocassionally but that's a bit different - although not exactly pleasant!

On that note, the woman wholives in the flat above mine has a boyfriend who works on the oil rigs offshore - 1 month on, one month off. When he gets back, as he did last night, believe me I know about it! Her bedroom is above mine... Last night I heard them having a damn good time for that first night back! The thing is, she's a lovely girl and always chats when I see her and seems very shy/quiet but man, no way! They say it's the quiet ones aftyer all, hehe. I'm kinda glad I didn't see her as I left for work this morning. She no way knows how much she can be heard, lol.