Old 10-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
TWO albums to look forward too?
I wish it were only ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I'm sure some people will want to kick me for saying this, but I'd rather have a new Fleetwood Mac album......... Still, if he is doing a solo album because Stevie won't agree to working on a Fleetwood Mac album, I have to say..........
Totally. I blame Stevie. Then again: he apparently claims not to care if this is radio-friendly. Soooooooooooo, maybe he's getting out his left-pallette on this one (and the last two lol).

ETA: Confirmed:
http://nickslive.blogspot.com/2010/1...-new-solo.html

Quote:
LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM PREPARING NEW SOLO ALBUM
After seeing a recent tweet today regarding Lindsey Buckingham working on a new album, I decided to follow up and contact RACK ATTACK RENTALS to find out if there was any truth to what they said... Turns out... that information is FACT! How cool is that!

"LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM prepares new solo album for release utilizing Apogee Converters from Rack Attack"

No information on when the planned release will be... or what direction Lindsey is heading in with his music... But it looks like Lindsey hasn't just been taking it easy since Fleetwood Mac got off the road last year... Looking forward to it!!

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 10-26-2010 at 03:01 PM..