View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Running through the Garden...HELL NO...i'm running through the cotton fields behind Sharon's house and setting them ablaze...lol. I honestly take offense at someone insinuating that we're all homophobic or some *BS.*My best guy friend who's going to see Fleetwood Mac with me...GAY! But I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else.

The problem with Ms. Lafoon... I think I can speak for those of us that had something to say on the matter....we think she's a flake and a media-whore. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with her sexuality. If you dig chicks, dig chicks. If you dig guys, you go for it. Frankly, I could care less.

As far as the Stevie/Lindsey thing...while I do think they play into it at times, I think being together on stage and on tour and in the studio conjures up emotions from the past. Yea, they broke up a looong time ago but they've been around each other a lot since then. There's still going to be emotion there....maybe it's because i'm a girl and we tend to be more emotional but I could see where Stevie, who's never really had a real marriage and has had several relationships, none of which lasted, could still have feelings. She has her life, and her music, both of which have and will continue to include him. Perhaps he was the one great love of her life? Who's to say? I'm not them so I don't know. But discussing their relationship or lack of relationship...to get upset at that? As John Stossel says on 20/20...GIVE ME A BREAK. It's all in good fun.

"I went DOWN DOWN DOWN...in a burning ring of fire"