View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I can't believe I'm even replying to this thread...

I am lucky. (and biased!) The most physically beautiful person I've ever seen is my oldest daughter, Samantha. This kid is Barbie perfect.

The most beautuful soul I've ever seen is my Sara. This child loves everyone, cares for every animal, takes time to hang out with the "not-so-cool" kids, plays with little ones, and takes care of mama when she's sick. She is truely a beautiful person. Inside and out.

Ethan, outer beauty is just that. Nice to look at, but not always a pleasure to be around. Most beauty queens know they're pretty. I live with a beautiful girl. She hears it all the time. I used to think I wanted to be beautiful, but after seeing what she goes through... I don't know if I could deal with it. Some grown men and boys can't control themselves around a beautiful girl. I've seen them smack into door frames staring at her, grab her ass, tits, talk down to her, keep talking when she's clearly not interested, she's been threatened, stalked, and treated like ****. They know when you're slobbering at them because they're beautiful. Don't be that boy that can't take your eyes off her because she's beautiful. They hate that.