View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon View Post
I just scored a pair of front row seats for Friday 30th. Pulling up 3rd and 4th row right now for all 3 Wembley dates
First of all - congratulattions! I'm really pleased for you that you got such great seats and don't have the massively long wait between your tickets arriving and the date of the gig that I'm sure has been driving us all crazy! What follows is not directed at you...

I don't think it's fair that these tickets are put on sale so close to the gig. They hold them back and tell us that the venue is sold out when we go online as close to the sale date as possible, only to find out that tickets go on sale now. By that time expenses may have arisen that make people spend the money they had for a ticket (bills etc) and they spend it thinking that they simply missed their chance because they weren't quick enough off the mark in the first place. What are those people supposed to do when they see that tickets have gone on sale now? What's wrong with simply first come first serve and when the venue is listed as sold out, it actually means sold out?

I didn't get front row tickets and I bought them 30 minutes after they went on sale. I'm VERY happy with the tickets I got though but I just don't think that's the point.

Gypsy-Rhiannon, please don't take this personally. If anyone manages to get such great seats then good for them! I just disagree with the policy is all.