View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
My God - this is ridiculous!

Not much else to say really, other than the fact that I have to wonder why on earth No Questions Asked is on there?!

Never mind though, I won't be buying it because I have all of this stuff already! Yes, this is such stupid marketing but I'm no longer surprised. It's another example of them really not seeming to care what they out out when it comes to reissues. After the high point of the Fleetwood Mac, Rumours and Tusk remasters, they seem to have given up.
I could've said it better myself.....they should remaster everything past Tusk really.....with outtakes & re-release all of there videos with extras or with extra footage....really I think they are so stupid in regards to marketing....they do make the 'best' of what 'they' have & same with Stevie.....what a sad sad waste it all is....the demos/outtakes/extended versions/live songs from all eras/outtake pictures (Mac/Stevie/heck even Lindsey solo stuff--he himself should have a box set released.....) all of Stevie's concert video's should be re-released with an extra dvd as well & remastered too.....my list could go on & on esp how they don't use the Net to there best advantage really........I agree I won't purchase that set either......I have it all already....not really interested......(plus on the Tusk doubled re-masters with extras....still feel cheated on that 2nd cd cause there's 3 songs the same or it seems that way by Lindsey....they could've used so much more...esp a different SOTM with the extra lines at the end.....another missed boat really.......)......IMO anyway.....
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."