View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default First-Time, Long Time

Checked this forum in the past... just registered this week. Some good discussions going on now and again.

As for Anaheim... I was able to go to soundcheck for this show and the meet-n-greet that immediately followed. Lindsey posed for pictures with all 10 people who were in the lounge. Warner Bros.' rep made it clear that there were to be no autographs as they were pressed for time. No problem as the soundcheck was divine. Oh, at soundcheck they ran through a bunch of songs and worked through "It Was You" portion with Lindsey saying "Let's run through the kids' song so we get it right for them". Lindsey and the band had fun with us there... between songs they would talk with us. Great time!

I took pics of the show (thank you Warner Bros. & Lindsey ! )

Anyways, after the show, Lindsey came out and signed. I made faux album-sized prints of the last few albums. Came out nice! He signed all of those and even hit my "We Are The World" promo LP (I have autographs on there from Lionel Richie, Willie Nelson, Jackie Jackson, Smokey Robinson, Huey Lewis, Sheila E, James Ingram, Quincy Jones and Kenny Loggins)--- He also signed a vintage Fleetwood Mac print I had done. Great show, great guy! I also scored a set of guitar picks, promo poster and some merch.

A great show. Every time I have seen Lindsey he has not disappointed! By the way, I was there with you Ledgies when Lindsey came out to sign. In fact, he hit all of my stuff first.

Enjoy the pics but please do NOT post these pics on another site... thanks!

--- GRUNO ---

www.StudioGruno.com