View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
Yes, I do. My aunt Melanie lived in Walisa, AK because her husband was a homicide detective in Anchorage. I actually spent some time there as a teen. She died of MS in 1999. My aunt Samantha Spangler, who is not a blood relative, but she has been my mom's best friend for 40 years and shares my same birthday is an Assistant US Attorney in Sacramento. I have other relatives who are cops of various sorts. My mom used to be a lobbyist in the State of Washington. I have a great uncle who used to be a State Senator in Oklahoma. I have another great uncle on the other side of the family who played a show with Billy Ray Cyrus some 15 years ago. I, myself, live in Seattle, so i don't need to have an aunt there.

I think most people's families have some sort of notable connection. I have lots of relatives who do lots of things. I have family in lots of places because we're all spread out. So, what's your point?!
What's your point? We're all supposed to bow down because your relatives (?) have the definitive line of information on things? Please. As far as sweeping generalizations and not knowing how the government works, you're in Washington state right? Project much? I'm going to tell you one more time. Unless you can credibly back up your political arguments and other statements on these threads none of the libruls are going to take you seriously. But I suspect you'll keep braying away anyway. Oh and congrats to your "uncle'" who played a professional gig with Billy Ray. I think he's a decent and humble man (Billy Ray, that is).