View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlookdown View Post
. . . I've been loving Frank Rich's column in the New York Times. Here's a sample from earlier this year . . . .
He is as vile and manipulative as Sean Hannity, though he has a better vocabulary. He also HATES any Clinton and likely would kick the hapless Chelseain the po po if given half the chance. It seemingly all stems back to Hillary's vote to authorize W to use force if SH failed to comply with the new (but really the same), UN sanctions based ont he unanimous and consistent thought regarding the WMD. So, I take his "facts" with little to no credit. I liked him better when he was reviewing Lupone in Anything Goes.

Notice he never once chides in any significant way Obama for playing the race card and/or negative politics - a rather Bill O'Reilly method I might ad.

In the end, no one can really point to anything Obama has done other than follow someone else's (usually Hillary's) lead. I mean exactly what legislation has he sonsored during his whopping two or so years in the US Senate?

The R's should be salivating at this, though they better figure out a way to stop the buses in Harlem, Watts, and the South from transporting the record numbers of IMO mostly blindly voting blacks to the polls.

I do agree with you that in some states, Obama will get much of the 20-35 year old white vote.

Will it be enough though.

save the cheerleader - save the world