View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
I was waiting for you to chime in on this thread.

I was listening to Nicole Atkins earlier today - I dig her. She's on the list.

The Redwalls got upgraded to bolded font...I really like them!

I saw MMJ at ACL last year. They did put on a great show - with a Hawaiian Tropic theme. The lead singer wore a blonde wig and grass skirt. I like them, but don't think I need to see them again during sxsw.

I've heard of Kate and Rocco, but am not familiar w/ their music. I'll check them out and the others you mentioned too.

BTW, I'm a HUGE Grace Potter fan now - thanks!

yeah, if there are other bands you haven't had a chance to see yet, i don't blame you for not wanting to go see my morning jacket again -- i'd be the same way. there's too many awesome bands/performers to see the same folks again.

every year you make me incredibly jealous. i swear, one year i will make it down there i'm also really really wanting to go to bonnaroo...but i'm not sure that will pan out either.

i can honestly say that there is not one song on rocco's album that i do not like. i first heard about them back in december of '06. vh1 ran a documentary called i trust you to kill me and it was all about the band and keifer sutherland (he discovered them and in fact, the band is on the record label he's part owner of) touring europe. it was incredibly interesting and really well put together. i bought the album the next day and have been listening to it every since they've been touring the country with different vh1 you oughta know artists. you'll have to let me know what you think of them and jealousy curve (black widow is currently in heavy rotation).