View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuigirl View Post
this sounds quite exciting actually and I might even think about buying it !!!I only hope this is NOT the long awaited second cd, that wev'e been holding out for....and that it's a tie me over until the next one ( you know the cd with the crazy, zany, nutty Lindsey some of us really love)
I was thinking about this. I was thinking that as the tour went on I was getting tired of his barking. But then I thought, "Well, that's Lindsey and you should be happy he still has and nourishes that side of himself." Also, as the tour went on Lindsey became more Lindsey. He used to come out and quietly walk to the mic and start singing so quickly I would say, "Why is that guitar tech saying 'reading the paper, saw a review?'" And he'd stay quiet throughout the song. But by the end of the tour, he was screaming at the conclusion of Not Too Late. And I just had to laugh, because that's how he is.

It's like the Law and Order cover. Handsome man, but generic hunk. Who the heck is he? Cover of Go Insane? That's Lindsey and no one else! I can't live without the signature eccentricities.

Michele