View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
^^ That is utter crap. He banned plenty of people for multiple accounts. That is part of his "zero tolerance policy". Bwwwhhhhaaa.
If Michelle has two accounts she should be treated like everyone else was and immediately banned.

I asked a bunch of question over there and was told to basically just "be quiet". Brian told me to keep my opinions to myself when I asked why banned members emails were not responded to. Seriously, is that any way to run a board? He said he doesn't have to explain his decisions to anyone and he will ban whoever he wants, whenever he wants.

The control issues are starting to really show, baby.
He also pretty much admits to still reading Threadjackers...so he has either hacked in somehow or is accessing one of our accounts. He violates his own board rules on other boards and that is ok. After I asked my few questions and spoke up for the banned members, Wiz replied and then locked the thread. He went on to dictate that if anyone brings up the topic again, the posts will be deleted immediately. He has laid down the law that there is to be no further discussion on HIS board about this matter.

I am pretty shocked that a few older posters are continuing to contribute over there. With the way he treats people, I don't know why anyone would want to be a part of that.
He responded to me, but Im still waiting for another email because I wasn't satisfied with the first.