View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Find me something that says he "beat the crap out of her". John did not say that. Stevie did not say that. Mick did not say that in his "book". So, again, please be accurate. They were fighting, both of them and both got violent with each other. Stevie is also a friggin huge drama queen and you know it. She screamed at him that her bro and Dad would come kill him if he hurt her. He pushed her down on a car...but no where does anyone say he punched her. To imply otherwise is just inflammatory. I am done with this debate but I will probably be back once I read another inaccurate post.
Um - read the quote above In other words, if he was not beating the crap out of her (after slapping her) - then why did it take two men to pull him off of her once he bent her over the hood of the car. And, why did he bend her over the hood of a car - perhaps he wanted to talk to her in a nice manner - come on

Again, your defense of him is rather silly. But, you always do this. And, you know as well as I do that the gossip that does not make the boards clearly supports my point.