View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 12:55 PM
Ledgie

Exclamation Mojo Magazine news article in full

Hi there,

Me again with a transcription of the short Mac article in the November issue of Mojo Magazine. This comes with a very small picture of the group backstage at one of The Dance tourconcerts in the US. It's on page 12 in the section "In the Works"

FLEETWOOD MAC

Title: No confirmed title

Due: April 2003

Production: Recording at Lindsay (sic) Buckingham's home studio since February. Buckingham himself produces.

Songs: Titles so far include Buckingham's Come and Nicks' Say You Will.

Buzz: More rock, less pop apparently. Christine McVie has decided to opt out of the project, explaining that she wouldn't mind recording, but she refuses to tour.

Well there you have it in full. Now we have what, 5 songs known in total? Peacekeeper, Come, Illume, Thrown Down and Say You Will. I wonder what the other 31 will be, of course still counting on it to be a double cd (36 songs like the new Very Best Of). I really hope they will unleash as many new songs as possible to the audience next April! We are starving for new product by Mac and I think it's a safe bet that this will finally be the worthy successor to Tusk, eclectic yet elegant!!