View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
Lindsey is about professionalism and perfection.
Walking out on 600 fans one hour before showtime. Oh so professional.

Quote:
What is not to understand about his reasoning for the cancellation? As far as I am concerned Lindsey made the right decision, after hours of attempts to work things out
I see you've really done your homework. He soundchecks "a couple" songs and declares he's done. That Lindsey is just always trying to make the peace.

Quote:
As well, for the "Director of Events" to state they were not thinking of the neighbors upstairs in their stance is bullchit.
You say that as if it somehow is a negative thing. Lindsey and crew would have known about that well in advance, and it was a court order to keep the volume down. Should they have completely disregarded it so that Lindsey could be amplified by 10 more decibals?

By the way, I'm not trying to say Lindsey was totally wrong and the Rococo was totally right at all. It's just pretty darn obvious to me that this was not the best choice on Lindsey's part, even if the Rococo had horribly mistreated him, or lied to him, or just had a crappy sound system. He can still put on a show, if not his exact same show. Ooh, partial spontaneity, baaaaad. We can't have that. What really gets to me is the people who defend the man no matter what all the time! Your judgment is too clouded by your fondness of him. I just saw him in Chicago 3 days ago so I am still on a Lindsey high, but I can see potential flaws in him. This may not have been the best decision on his part. Admit it. You know you want to!