View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 03:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
Currently thinking how much I am glad to have the staples FINALLY removed from my hand - Had to have my hand numbed to removed the remaining 3 and it still hurt like hell.
my dad just had heart surgery and Im thinking that i'm not sure whether I'm happy it went or not. weird thing to say and he's not a bad bloke at all but he's worth a giant fortune and you cant tell that it wouldn't cross someone else's mind too.

I'm also thinking that this guy is so cute. its not really for the hotties thread cause I don't want to do him and all that sexual talk turns me off. hes just so cutesy.

also thinking that I really want to get a tattoo of the new zealand ferm at the bottom of my neck because this feels like my home more than any other country I've lived in but i move around so much that I kinda feel like I love them all. I need an irish rose, I need something for germany my homeland and a union jack cause that's where I had my early growing up years and i'm also proud of my arabic descent but it doesn't feel like a home of mine. i can't get them all so I'm thinking the new zealand fern or next inline would be something german.

in inverted colours i'd like to carry this symbol with me forever.

i was also thinking that with the time zone thing it makes talking on the ledge really boring for kiwis unless there's some ledgies in japan australia or vladivostok or something