View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber View Post
Something kinda weird just happened. I was going to let Spanky out. I have a motion sensor spotlight above my door outside, it goes on when I open the screen door, or if someone starts coming up the steps.
Anyhoo, the screen door lock was stuck, and I was clicking it back and forth over and over. All of a sudden the porch sensor light came on. That's also how I can tell a cat is coming up the steps and wants in. Anyway, I hadn't opened the door yet, and no one/nothing was coming up the stairs. I've never seen the light really go on by itself like that.
I dunno, maybe there was a giant bug I didn't see, or something. But then, Spanky had been all impatient to go out, but when I got the door open, he just stood there looking out like there was something there. I had to shove his bun. Stupid cats, I hate when they stare at nothing and spook you out...

So, clearly, it was Vinnie's ghost had just come up the stairs to be let in, cause he heard me at the door....which turned on the light, because ghosts can trigger the motion sensor....
Seriously, though, it did freak me out.

Clearly. My cats look at nothing too, btw.