Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
I told her I was putting the decision in her hands, and she said if he was hers, that she wouldn't do it, just yet.
|
I think that's a good idea. Years ago when I had a sick cat, I did the same thing. I asked my vet to eventually make the decision for me since I just couldn't.
Hang in there, David.
