View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
I know you didn't, I'm just enjoying arguing with you!
It's fun to have NEW Lindsey songs and topics to debate and discuss, isn't it? At least it is for me.
I hope Gerald realizes that's the intention behind my dialogue with him, too.

Quote:
I don't think Warner would be announcing this proposed second album in all the press pieces I've read so far if the second album was dependent on the success of the first.
Well, I certainly hope that's true. I guess I'm still a little wary since so much was made out of 'Gift of Screws' in all the Warner-generated press during 'The Dance' and directly after... and we all know what happened with that.

Quote:
Also what's so uncommercial about Show You How anyway? There's a good chance it will perform okay, why are we dismissing it? I was just bummed at Bandon's suggestion that releasing that as the first single over DOR would effectively kill the album before it even had a chance!
I don't know where Bandon's from (I'm guessing the US), but I know that there isn't a radio station anywhere around me that I can imagine playing "Show You How." I can think of several that would spin "Down On Rodeo" though.