View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti
My top three from last night were Taylor, Chris and Katharine, with Taylor being number one. I really enjoyed his performance and I LOOOOOVE the salt and pepper hair.

Everyone else to me was just average, with the exception of Pickler and I just thought she sucked. If she went tonight, I would be thrilled, but I doubt there's any chance in hell that will happen. Actually I predict it will be Melissa who goes home tonight.
I think it will be either Melissa or Bucky who go home tonight. I like Bucky because he seems like a genuinely sweet person and his voice is interesting. Unfortunately, I think he's not in the same league as some of the others and doesn't have as many fans as say, Kevin.

Agreed that the theme was crappy, but I loved loved Taylor, Paris, and Katharine's performances. I LIKED Chris' because of the nostaligia factor (again with the early 90s alternative thing), but though Simon commended him for not doing a Stevie karaoke version of the song, he could have said it was a Chili Pepper karaoke version. A good one, mind you. I just don't find him as "current" as Simon keeps saying he is. At any rate, Chris will probably win the whole thing.