View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation

I'd have bought the NTD(AANTDI)/CGOY single on CD if I'd have seen it that way but as far as I know it was just a vinyl release. As it is, I didn't get it when it was out because I understood these songs were going to be "on his new album" (which would've been CH of course) but since they weren't I had to scramble to get a copy & all I could find was a vinyl copy (I did think it was odd that this single was on the large WB label but CH was on the small, I believe, now defunct, WB affiliate, Capricorn). I'd be happy to e mail either of you guys an mp3 of this/these track(s) if you want as I transferred it from vinyl (though I'm no expert at the vinyl to CD stuff so I was lucky to get it to transfer at all (so it might not sound that great), but the offer's there if wanted.

I first heard "Can't get over you" on the A&E "Inside track" program with Graham Nash when The Zoo were on playing a few songs (when Mick was on pushing his bio book) & aisde from that, this single version & the "Are you with me baby" version, I haven't heard of any other release of that song.

John