View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default scares me...

Ok so I am an adult right?...
But bring on the sound of a buzzing bee and my heart starts pounding and the adreline starts pumping and I just HAVE to run away. I am such a baby about bees/wasps-been stung a few times and yes, it hurts!!!
Don't belive that "If you leave them alone they will leave you alone " line...cuz I was never aware that they were there and the---
BAM_ Stung!!
Hate them
**Also don't like wormy things that turn into moths, creepy crawly stuff with weird legs i.e. spiders, walking sticks, gypsy moths -yuck
**with everyone else on clowns- go away!
**ebola- haven't heard about that one in awhile but a virus that we can't control that kills millions of people, like bird flu, AIDS, -spooky stuff
** nuclear anything...don't understand the science, but the possibilities are beyond frightning...
That's about it for me...

I am weird cuz in reading everyone else's list, so many are afraid of water or deep water .. I love it ...
Swimming in the deepest part of the ocean/pool/ being underwater where my feet only touch water=I love it

For never have I been a blue calm sea...I have always been a storm, always been a storm... sln
~~eclipse~~